This course is for you if you have a will to succeed – in business and in life – and you recognize that no matter how much help and guidance you receive from teachers, mentors, supervisors and peers, the one resource you must depend on most is yourself. You are ultimately responsible for your own success and fulfillment. Success will come more easily to some of you than to others. But you will come up against obstacles in reaching your goals – some of them real and practical, and some of them imaginary. Successful people recognize that you can overcome both kinds of obstacles through will, self-regard and organization.
• Define self-leadership and apply it to your life.
• Take responsibility for your outcomes in life.
• Describe who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals.
• Apply the four pillars of self-leadership.
• Maximize self-worth and feel worthy of happiness.
• Convert negative thoughts to positive motivations.
Don’t have an account?