Excellent public speakers are not born. They develop their skills through training and practice. They share two common traits: refined presentation skills and strong personal confidence. Their confidence comes from being fully prepared and knowledgeable on their topic. This course is designed to help you develop the skills that will improve your public speaking preparation, practice, and performance. You’ll learn how to connect with the audience, be ready when things don’t go as planned, and guide your audience to your strong conclusion. You’ll learn to speak with confidence in meetings, social settings, and formal presentations to a large audience.
• Engage confidently in one-on-one conversations
• Actively participate in meetings and speak comfortably in small groups
• Use quick and easy ways to prepare with one minute or one-week notice.
• Learn to prepare and organize information into a compelling presentation
• Establish a connection with the audience
• Limit stage fright and nervousness
• Prepare mentally for a group that may not support what you have to say
• Use visual tools to maximize attention and impact
• Create a professional demeanor
Don’t have an account?