0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Persuasion and manipulation are separated by:
True or False: When we influence someone, our idea becomes popular.
3. “Persuasion is not that difficult to define, but like the game of checkers, it takes a long time to master.” This sentence is an example of:
4. When preparing to have a conversation with someone, making sure they are ready means that:
5. True or False: Manipulation uses positive intent.
6. True or False: Your beliefs, assumptions, values, feelings, thoughts, biases, and stress levels all influence your frame of reference.
7. True or False: Direct language is always manipulative.
8. Body language includes which of the following techniques?
9. True or False: In extending influence, you are only trying to get your way.
10. When trying to persuade by using storytelling, we need to:
11. Any method of negotiation may be fairly judged by which of the following criteria?
12. What is the term given to a type of question that can be satisfied with a simple answer?
13. Which of the following is a type of fear?
14. True or False: An integrative type of negotiation can be classified as a “win-win” situatio
15. True or False: Soft negotiators want to avoid personal conflict, so they make concessions to reach agreement.
Don’t have an account?